It is Monday morning which for many is greeted by groans of "yet another week at work".
How about another approach?
- Think about the opportunities you can create this week.
- What one new thing can you learn or start this week?
- What can you do differently this week to make your work more rewarding?
- Can you introduce a new idea or skill to your employer to make you stand out?
- Whose company do you enjoy in your work?
- Be grateful for the knowledge and skills you have developed which give you work.
- Show gratitude that you have work with so many people unemployed or too ill to work.
- Are you going home to a warm bed and food on the table?
- Be grateful if you have all your limbs and senses, even if you don't.
- Be grateful that you are alive for one more day on this amazing planet.
However bad your life might seem, if you live in the Western developed world, you have the good fortune of being in the top 12.5 % of the world economically. There are millions who are much poorer than you and yet they find something to be happy about.
It's Monday. Chance to start with a blank sheet of paper and create something special this week.
Antonia Harrison is a leading Hypnosis, NLP and Personal Development Coach helping clients to Freedom and Personal Change on Skype worldwide.