Friday 18 January 2008

Invest in Your Own Personal Growth

I suggest a goal for 2008 is to invest in your own personal growth.

Jim Rohn, top business philosopher said,
"Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune."

Make a commitment to personal growth. Personal stagnation is the cause of decay and failure in people’s lives. People want to be around people who are moving forward in all areas of their life. You are not standing still. You are either spiralling upwards or spiralling downwards.

“When you’re green you’re growing. When you’re ripe, your’re rotten”


Here is a video collection of some Jim Rohn's inspiring quotes:

Jim Rohn recommends reading and keeping a journal, something he has been doing for the past 40+ years:


"Be a collector of good ideas, but don't trust your memory. The best collecting place for all of the ideas and information that comes your way is your journal."

"The reason why I spend so much money for my journals is to press me to find something valuable to put in them."

"There are three things to leave behind: your photographs, your library and your personal journals. These things are certainly going to be more valuable to future generations than your furniture!"

"Don't use your mind for a filing cabinet. Use your mind to work out problems and find answers; file away good ideas in your journal."


Click here to subscribe to a free ezine of Jim Rohn's teachings. You can also look at Jim Rohn's books and audio-visual training programs with 20-60% discount.

If you are serious about investing in yourself with top personal development training material, I recommend you visit Success University. You can join for a trial 14 days membership for a charitable donation of just $2.

Every month I am inspired and educated with new training material online as well as receiving a newsletter, CD and DVD by post. For example, through Success University I discovered Carol Tuttle and am now reading her inspiring "Remembering Wholeness".

I listen to the CDs in my car. It is a better use of my time than listening to the radio and it changes my state so that I am ready to give the best of myself and hopefully inspire others.

©Antonia Stuart-James 2008 from Personal Development in the 21st Century and The Secret and Law of Attraction .

No comments: