Wednesday 11 July 2007

"Mindset" Teleseminar for Success University members tonight

If you join Success University now, you can benefit from this teleseminar tonight at 8pm Central Time (6 hours behind UK). Local phone numbers in US, UK, several European countries and Skype are available.

Mindaset (n)
a set of beliefs or a way of thinking that determine somebody's behavior and outlook

Did you ever stop to consider that your current wealth position, either good or bad stems from your mindset about wealth?

But it is true -- All wealth begins with a mindset that sets the stage for the creation of specific business strategies that will allow you to generate any amount of income you truly desire.

If you are ready to "Change Your Mindset", then do not miss our call with David Neagle on Wednesday, July 11, at 8 PM Central.

For any of us to generate a high-income and create for ourselves a high-net worth, we must be capable and willing to let go of limiting beliefs that leave us wanting and wishing, but barely if ever, receiving.

In our next faculty teleseminar David Neagle will present "Creating a Wealthy Mindset for Entrepreneurs", and if you are ready to shed the survival mindset most of us have from birth and reset your perception of the world we live in, then you do not want to miss this call.

Wealth is not a difficult or elusive thing to create in your life, in fact once you understand how, it's rather easy.

This call will teach you how to:

  • Identify a survival thinking process


  • Discover the 2 essential things you must know in order to become wealthy
  • .

  • How to make decisions that attract wealthy opportunities.


  • Learn secret strategies used by all wealthy people to overcome fear, create massive goals and create abundance.


  • About David Neagle:
    If you knew making one decision to change just one thing about yourself, would lead you to the life you've always dreamed of, would you be willing to make that one decision to change?

    David Neagle knows what it's liked to be faced with that decision and to make that change. When a tragic accident nearly took his life, David awoke to the potential he had left untapped within himself.

    He made a decision that day to begin the journey that has changed his entire life. While strengthening his relationship with his family, and with God, David focused on prosperity. And, with one simple change in 12 months David tripled his income and within the next two years the former high school drop out was an executive corporate manager, stock investor, and business owner.

    He continually sought new mentors with each new level he attained, and studied every great achiever he could find any information on at all! But, it wasn't until David began studying "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D Wattles that he fully understood the transformation he underwent.

    He is the author of 5 books, David has been the guest speaker and trainer for many organizations. With his wife and business partner, David founded Life is Now Inc, a company dedicated to creating leaders through spiritually based success principles. Together, they have shared their experience and expertise with thousands of people from all over the world.

    Cheers and applause for David Neagle:

    David Neagle has changed my life. I met David two years ago and when I attended his seminar, I really had no idea what changes were ahead. My life has led me down an incredible road. Not only did I multiply my income six times in just 45 days, I didn't even realize the opportunity was their until David showed me how to find it. I now am living my dream. I can reach out and touch it because it's real. I have a true sense of purpose and a deep respect for myself; not to mention the unlimited income potential. What an awesome feeling. If you are looking to make dramatic positive changes in your life, you owe it to yourself to go to David's seminar. You'll be glad you did.
    Denise Houpt
    Slippery Rock, PA

    After a successful career with several high profile multinational corporations and building an investment banking business in NYC, I was searching for a new rewarding business opportunity. I made a decision to enter the direct sales business. However, I felt like I couldn't get out of my own way, a frustrating feeling as I hadn't experienced anything quite like it in my business career.

    I listened to one of David's presentations and shortly afterwards asked him to assist me in building my business.

    Well, a few months later I've gone from having months with $0 sales to generating a consistent multiple 5-figure monthly income. David has taught me to change the way I think and make decisions in business and life. He has assisted me in developing a level of awareness and enlightenment that wasn't even part of my imagination when I met him. If you are interested in taking your life and business to the next level open up to what this incredible teacher has to share!

    Brett Herman,
    Palm Harbor, FL

    "Think before you act and then act decisevely.Fortune favors the brave. " - Brian Tracy

    Join Success University for top-level personal self-development and business training from 50 inspirational leaders such as Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley etc. In addition to on-line courses, members can benefit from frequent teleseminars and receive a free CD and DVD every month.

    Antonia Stuart-James is an English Hypnotherapist in Belgium helping people to make positive change.

    No comments: