Monday 20 August 2007

The 1% Concept

- Don't try to improve 100% today.
- Don't try to improve 50% today.
- Not even 25%.

"What in the world are you talking about?"

Amigo, chill, just follow me here.

I learned this 'insight' 10 years ago and it's helped me, BIGTIME, especially over the last 5 years.

Here's the bottom line. Most people don't do much. They do just what's necessary of them and that's it.

Whether they want to live a life of 'quiet desperation', they're lazy, or need a vision for their future, I don't know.

But the fact of the matter is most people just do enough to get by.

Listen, it's so easy to be UNCOMMON.

When you 'get it', you get in a flow where uncommon wealth and an uncommon lifestyle can be yours for the taking. They really can.

"Tell me more, what can I do to become more and achieve more?"
I want to SELL YOU on a concept here. Let's see if I can persuade you, ready?

Great. Onward. You see, I believe in the 1% DIFFERENCE.

I believe you don't need to do 50% or 100% more than you're doing now to make a big difference in your life.

My life gives evidence that if you do 1% more than you're doing now you get 100% more of the results.

- Put 1% more action into what you're doing.
- Put 1% more into any prospecting your doing.
- Put 1% more into your marketing.
- Put 1% more into your self education.
- Put 1% more into expanding your circle of influence.
- Put 1% more energy into your personal relationships.
- Love yourself 1% more.
- Love your customers 1% more.

I don't know how to be 100% better today, but I do know how to be 1% better.

I challenge you. Try LIVING 'The 1% Difference' for the next 72 hours. Do 1% more.

Watch how you feel. Watch how you grow.

BE great.

Source: Mike Litman

No comments: