Thursday 10 July 2008

Don't Steal by Not Sharing

Do you realize that you have a GIFT, a strength, a passion that can help people and by you not sharing it, you're STEALING from peoples' lives?

Think about that.

I have just been to a powerful seminar to help people develop Leadership and stop playing small. One big strong African man admitted that by playing small, African children are dying daily because he is not teaching them a better way to live.

If you have a passion and vision to make a difference, you need to do whatever it takes to attend Christopher Howard's "Breakthrough to Success" seminar. It runs in the UK, Ireland, USA, Australia and New Zealand and people travel all over the world to be there. Don't let time or money stop you.

Take my offer of TWO FREE TICKETS to attend this life-changing seminar.

When I went to "Breakthrough to Success" my vision was small and very limited. Five months later, I am growing so fast, learning the skills I need to fulfill my mission and impact thousands of lives.

Don't play small.
“If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.” - Mercedes Lackey


Antonia Harrison at Personal Development in the 21st Century and The Secret and Law of Attraction .

No comments: