Monday 7 December 2009

Unleash the Power Within Offer


I remember attending Tony Robbins' seminar "Unleash the Power Within" back in 1994. I knew the seminar included the firewalk ie walking on burning coals, but my prior belief was that I would not do the firewalk, indeed I could not. No way. Yet at 2am on the first night, I was standing barefoot on a tarmac carpark outside the Birmingham NEC mentally preparing myself to reach the other side of the challenge to my limiting belief. It was 15 years ago and I do not remember what I did or said to myself but I do remember that I did it and so did another 2,000 people. When we release a limiting belief which does not serve us, we release other chains which have been holding us back. The firewalk is not an end it itself as it provides a new model for belief, allowing new areas to open in our life.
"A domino effect of potentiality."

The internal representations which produce a state that tells us that we cannot achieve are totally different to the new ones we can take on to empower us to produce positive results.

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."

If you've never been to this seminar, I really encourage you to attend. The next one will be in Orlando and if you attend with a friend, the second ticket is free. What a great offer!


Change Your Life Now!


A detailed review of "Unleash the Power Within" seminar.

Some Tony Robbins quotes:
"Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives."

"One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular."

Are you going to direct your focus and decide to be at the next "Unleash the Power Within" seminar? Or will 2010 be like 2009 and 2008 and 2007...?

"A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."


Visit Personal Development in the 21st Century

No comments: